Monday, March 07, 2005

Fuck!

Okay I lied. No cybering today. Psychogirlfriend dumped me.
I cant believe it. At 34 years of age, I finally find the perfect woman. She's sweet, adorable, intelligent, has a smile that could melt an iceberg, (she should have been on Titanic) and the best lover a man could wish for.
She runs after me for three years....... finally I give in. We meet, she jumps me! We spend the best three weeks in our lives together. (You know...... why do stars suddenly appear etc. ) And she dumps me.
Okay technically she "needs some time", and "doesn't want to hurt my feelings" and "maybe we will be together". Fuck it! Fuck Mario Puzzo, and fuck silly love songs. Fuck the Pope, Fuck islam, Fuck religion, Fuck cats, fuck movies and fuck cybersex, and fuck online relationships. Fuck jobs and homes and wifes and children. Fuck depression and medication and fuck happiness and energy. Fuck beer and liquor. Fuck parents, fuck therapy, Fuck pizza and kebab Fuck actors and writers and artists and clowns. Fuck distance and money. Fuck Mickey!
Fuck everything
All I want is Aylin to be with me. So my soul can sing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sassy said...

Awww...Bulb =(( She'll come around and if not, well u deserve better! Dont go "fucking" everything...I still loves ya and I am here for you! :x BTW...that is the nastiest picture i have ever seen (the one on your profile). U weirdo =))

7:57 PM  
Blogger Ariel said...

AWWWWW Bulb...Sooner or later she'll realize you guys are meant to be..And if not...Like Sassy said, you're better off without her...[dont fuck pizza]

ta ta

10:20 PM  
Anonymous kris said...

you left out fuck kris senseless...ok that was a lil insensitive of me so ill add the mush...she sucks!(ok sorry) youre a great guy and she will come around, patience and if all else fails stalk her then kidnap and keep her in your basement.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home