Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Hard Times

Hard times in Cyberland! I took a few days vacation from the internet, only to find on returning that all the pervs had quietly removed their pictures and none of them had had the guts to reply to my emails.
Luckily, being the sneaky bastard that I am, I made copies. But this means I actually have to find a way to put those pictures up here. (As if my life wasn't complicated enough as it is.)

Something strange is happening to me. I do not enjoy cybering pervs anymore! My in-built "We got a bogey, zooming in for the kill." response seems to have been replaced by a "Oh God. Not another one of those Arab camel fuckers." response. And it just gets too easy. Complicating this serious psychiatric disturbance is the absence of my cyber-buddy Teresa (a.k.a. Queen of cyber). And HELL YES! I miss her. Teresa is the only young attractive female on the net who gets away with posing as a 43 year old "homosexual gay man" (dont ask) who lives with his mother. Her succes rate in finding and cybering those poor Indian and Arab pervs is only equalled by my own.

My other cyber-buddy Sassy and me, managed to make one guy completely crazy over a period of a couple of days. I cant blame him. What lonely divorced all-American hunter-fisher guy, wouldn't be interested in a threesome with two underaged girls. One of whom is convinced her clitoris is somewhere up her ass.
But then something funny started happening. We actually started liking the guy and felt sorry for him. I mean FOR CHRIST SAKE, this guy actually confessed that he was affraid his penis was too small. Now..... who wouldn't love a guy like that?

In closing no cybering today....... I will however paste a nice message I got from Krissy (my future ex-wife in another space-time continuum)

flwrsnbutterflies1978 (0:27:44): hey...miss you get your ass on soon...anyways i wrote a poem for you to post in your blog if you want...titled: Kill the cheerleaders....
1! 2! 3! 4! We are all attention whores!
5! 6! 7! 8! We think were all so great!
Fake smiles and long blonde hair, fannies sticking in the air...
They are dumb and never study, but thats ok cause theyre all buddies...
Pom poms flying everywhere, wishing them dead with a glare...
People looking at their butts, they are just a bunch of sluts!

2 Comments:

Anonymous kris said...

as your future ex-wife i demand alimony...oh and child support...thinks oh yeah and half of mickey!

7:57 PM  
Anonymous sassy said...

Bulb, I really enjoy reading your blog. I especially loved the end of your cyber. I feel for all of your victims...muahahahaha...not!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home