Wednesday, March 23, 2005

My Friend Geneva

Okay sometimes its just tooooooo easy. This chick comes in the room, (my regular room, actors and actresses #1 on yahoo) I make fun of her, but she keeps coming back, (they always do), so I tell her to shut the fuck up. She asks why. I tell her she pisses me off, and ask whom else is pissed off by her. Of course everybody in the room is.
Then she sends me this private message:

geneva_steenhuis91: Why do I piss you off? and I am sorry that I do.
cojones2006: You just do
cojones2006: I guess you are the kind of person that pisses people off
geneva_steenhuis91: what am I saying is there anything I could do to make you not mad at me I would like to be you all friends becouse you all seem cool please
cojones2006: I need to think this over........ cause you have a serious problem here.
geneva_steenhuis91: is it something I am saying
geneva_steenhuis91: what is the pron please tell me
geneva_steenhuis91: I am sorry for getting you all upset but I don't understand what I did I am a nice person really turly sorry I didnt meen to hurt you if I did
geneva_steenhuis91: please belive me when I say sry
cojones2006: well......... I discussed it with sassy and she said this:

copying and pasting:
cojones2006: beautyinsadness : :-(
beautyinsadness : she's such a fuckin dork

cojones2006: I dont really agree to that
cojones2006: do you have the same problem in real life?
cojones2006: I mean...... people getting pissed off just for nothing when they meet you?
geneva_steenhuis91: what does beatyinsadness mean
geneva_steenhuis91: no I don't have that prob in life
geneva_steenhuis91: and I like sassy
geneva_steenhuis91: I think she is really cool
cojones2006: nothing........ she's beautiful and sad........ and she really doesn't like you much
geneva_steenhuis91: when ppl meet me in real life they like me
geneva_steenhuis91: is that why you don
geneva_steenhuis91: like me
geneva_steenhuis91: I know you are not like her that is why I am talking to you
cojones2006: well.......... I will try to help you....... but I really dont know what it is..... that pisses people off as soon as you say something
cojones2006: HHave you tried being a little more assertive online?
geneva_steenhuis91: how do I do that
geneva_steenhuis91: I am just trying to fite in
geneva_steenhuis91: with you all
geneva_steenhuis91: usly I dont even swear I am one of those good girls that dont get in trouble
cojones2006: well........ for instance take coyote......... he likes to fight....... so just tell him....... "coyote....... you are a fag aren't you?"
cojones2006: see he likes that.
geneva_steenhuis91: so maybe ppl see that
cojones2006: I think you are trying too hard to be nice
geneva_steenhuis91: will I am afriad if I am mean ppl still will not like me
geneva_steenhuis91: but yhea I will try that
geneva_steenhuis91: thanks your the best
cojones2006: ok
geneva_steenhuis91: weit befor I say that to coyte what does he need to say for me to say that to him
cojones2006: nothing
cojones2006: if he asks you why...... just tell him...... its a gut feeling......
cojones2006: the way he talks
geneva_steenhuis91: okay thanks so much
geneva_steenhuis91: I hope you still dont hate me
geneva_steenhuis91: can I say it like this coyote you like to fight
geneva_steenhuis91: your a fag arent you
cojones2006: naaaaaaah.............
geneva_steenhuis91: can I say it like that to
cojones2006: that's too sweet
cojones2006: say: "coyote....... you're a fag aren't you? I mean dont be ashamed..... we all have something different"
cojones2006: see....... he will like you....... and start a fight....... but you fight well...... and he likes you more........ its simple
geneva_steenhuis91: okay I will try tell me how I do
cojones2006: ok

Now against all odds, the bitch actually tells coyote he's a fag. Knowing coyote.... my long time online buddy..... he's...... mmmm how do you say this. Did you see fight club? Did you see seven years in Tibet? Well..... add both movies stir, mix some spanish peppers, a healthy dose of schizophrenia and garlic in and you got coyote.
Only problem this evening coyote seemed to be in his eight year in Tibet. Goddamn I hate those liberal pascifists.


geneva_steenhuis91: did I do it wrong
cojones2006: NONONONONON
cojones2006: great
cojones2006: now....... entice him a bit
geneva_steenhuis91: thanks for your help
geneva_steenhuis91: okay
cojones2006: tell him: "aren't you man enough for a real woman? or is it just that yor mother was an overpowering bitch?"
cojones2006: you doing great
geneva_steenhuis91: it is not working
cojones2006: see......... my best friends.......... always started in bar fights
cojones2006: yes it will........ you just need to scratch a little more
cojones2006: try coming up with something yourself...... something insulting his penis...... that always does the trick
geneva_steenhuis91: help me out alittle with that
cojones2006: ok
geneva_steenhuis91: I think I could say that he is to in to his penis that is why a women does it like him
geneva_steenhuis91: I doun
cojones2006: say: "Cojones........ your misoginy is appaling....... now get your dictionary..... and dont even start comparing the number of pages to the mm's of your dick ....... cause you will just get depressed."
geneva_steenhuis91: lol
geneva_steenhuis91: that is a good one
geneva_steenhuis91: say it to you
cojones2006: you could....... but Im not coyote
geneva_steenhuis91: oh
geneva_steenhuis91: I will say it to coyote
geneva_steenhuis91: thanks I never really done this befor
geneva_steenhuis91: what is he saying
cojones2006: Next thing........ speed............ if you gonna fight........ be quick....... strinke.....strike..... strike...... not strike..... wait..... have a beer.... wait some more...... strike.......
geneva_steenhuis91: say that to him
cojones2006: okokokok wait
cojones2006: ok .......... wait ......... all will become clear........ gimme a second

This bitch actually wrote coyote to get himself a dictionary bigger than his penis. And WTF? Coyote seems to be in his ninth year in Tibet. Meanwhile on the homefront...... I'm trying to get this shit on my blog as soon as possible. I mean....... man..... is this bitch stupid? or what? By now Im wandering what else she'd do if I told her so. If I were to tell her to play with the elephant until it sneezed, she'd probably do it. Hell this is just too much for one night..... I will finish tomorrow.

-------> to be continued <-------

1 Comments:

Blogger Le chameau insatiable said...

can't you be a just a bit more cruel ? it's not enough !

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home