Monday, March 28, 2005

No Crap

Dear people,

You wont be getting any crap from me for the next few days. I got myself a nice little cabin in the woods, devoid of all modern-day comforts. It's just going to be me enjoying my own company. (I better pack an extra pack of tissues.) The best thing is, that i'm not even sure when I'll be coming back.
Also I have more or less run out of cyberarchives. It just doesn't do it for me anymore. So I guess I'll have to actually start writing some stuff up here when I get back.

Well....... Toodles and all that gay crap.

5 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

have a wonderful holiday bulb and ill be lookin forward to hearing all about it when you return...hugs

3:57 AM  
Blogger Le chameau insatiable said...

there are woods in Holland ??? a far-away cabin ???????? Hey, thanks for linking my blog on your site, I did the same, so now people who visit here and there will be stuck in an everlasting loop. I hope you and yourself get along well. Cheers !

4:25 AM  
Blogger Le chameau insatiable said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Bulb,

I cant wait until u get back! Chat isnt the same without u. U need some time away. I hope u have a wonderful vacation and know that u are missed!

6:09 PM  
Blogger kris said...

ok....ready for you to get back now...lol im so selfish! :P but i hope youre having a relaxing time...back yet?! checks...sigh nope...im ganna kidnap mickey and hold him for ransom!

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home