Thursday, April 21, 2005

The pervert next door

Hold the press! I got great news! I just found out that there are three incredibly hot babes living just behind my house. This little nugget of joy in my otherwise bland life fell in my lap as I was cleaning a chicken in my kitchen. My mind wandered, my eye drifted and BINGO!!! Three gorgeous babes, suntanning in their backyard.
God loves me!!!!!!!! Oh God! I just had another look! And it's four! Four hot beautiful females just screaming to let them satisfy my voyeuristic needs! It's a goddamn babe-convention. Order another case of wanking cream.
Oh Lord, please let them be bi-sexual nymphomaniacs who want nothing other than a bald 35 year old geezer to complement their sexual quintet.
Thank you Lord for spring and summer! With the weather improving and the sun smiling down on us, they may even take their tops off.

I just realized. If I can see them. So can that fucked-up pervert next door. Who knows what kind of evil perverted fantasies that motherfucker is spawning as we speak. I bet he already has his binoculars out. Poor girls. If only they knew. I better keep an eye on things. Check on these girls every five minutes or so. If only they knew how lucky they are to have a friendly guarddog like me as their neighbour. I'm just that kind of a guy you know. I care about people.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sassy said...

Um...are u sure u arent the fucked up pervert next door? LOL U do care about people tho, if i were one of those girls...i'd take my top off just for u, bulb! :*:X

7:10 PM  
Blogger bulb said...

The Turk will probably hunt you down and shoot you like a dog now. Be glad she doesn't know where you live.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Le chameau insatiable said...

yes, spring does that, eh ! here too people are getting super crazy, some hot guys even talk to me, me !! you can see lust in everyone's eyes, people getting close to naked, hanging out all over the place. i love it.
enjoy your neighbors, may it last until fall.
and yes eventually i will smoke again, no worries about that, it's just a question of time.... (scares me too, i'm even considering jogging...)

8:59 PM  
Blogger kris said...

not sure what to say other than...thank goodness for summer! who knows maybe you can go borrow a cup of sugar or anything...or go turn on the sprinkler and aim it so it "accidently" sprays um! :P

9:26 PM  
Anonymous toof said...

Very funny, but i think Bulb is the pervert next door,
when i was at he's place there was a field of gras were childeren play... He likes to see childeren...

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home