Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Let's go camping

If I didn't know myself any better, I'd have sex with me. (Which incidentally, I do.... a lot.) About a year ago I bought this house which is way too big for a man alone, but hell, I was "dating" this gorgeous woman in Istanbul, and I was thinking of settling down and having some kids. (I'm almost 37 you know.) But for some reason she broke up with me. (Nope, it wasn't the sex, me being the best lover in the universe and all.)
So now, I share this hughe four room apartment, with my cat Mickey. Which means, there is one room I have absolutely no use off.

until today.

It took quite a bit of work, but I finally managed to pitch a tent in my spare room. I got this CD called "Sounds of the Forest", which plays on continual repeat in the room. I bought this deodorant called "Forest Pine", (With a name like that, you can bet it was dirt cheap.) with which I spray the whole room four times a day. I got this battery operated transistor radio. I got this flashlight.......
What more does a man need.

So.

Nowadays I come home from work, and I go to my tent. I lie down on my inflatable mattress, under my sleeping bag, and I read. I seem to be on holiday continually. THIS is the utmost proof, that I am fantastic.
I'm 36 years old. I still do the same stuff I did when I was 7 years old. Fuck you people. I love me!

3 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

bulb you so rock!!! i would love to have a room all to myself like my own escape...very inventive! hell growing up is entirely overrated...so screw um all im getting my blankey...

8:20 PM  
Blogger Le chameau insatiable said...

camping is the best. i camped in almost every possible location... except in my own room... let us know when you start the camp fire. and by the way, i totally agree with you, i love me too !

9:43 PM  
Anonymous HF said...

I can see you...
Good Story again!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home