Saturday, June 18, 2005

The Kingdom of Loathing


Computergames make me sick. Literally. They're like drugs. I shouldn't touch them, go near them. Still, I can't help it. I'm an addict.
A few days ago, I discovered the Kingdom of Loathing. It's a MMORPG (yes, I do know what that is, no, I'm not going to explain it.). KOL is like Everquest or World of Warhammer, only better. For, not only is it free, the whole game revolves around MEAT! And who doesn't love meat?
I am playing as a disco-bandit, (It was a hard choice between disco-bandit, seal-clubber and turtle-tamer.), appropriately named "bulbousgrowth". Armed with my "spooky meat stick", I now venture daily in such dangerous places as "the dungeon full of dungeons", "the barrel full of barrels", "the innconspicuous inn", and "the enchanted closet". My armor consists of a "the slug kings pants", (which seems to leave a nice slimy trail wherever I go) and a "frilly wig", (which I stole from a knoll transcrossdresser). I am also the proud owner of a "bitchin' meat car", which I made myself from meat, and some other stuff.

So, if you're into that kind of thing, (If you're not, what the hell are you doing reading my blog anyway), make an account and meat me there.

3 Comments:

Blogger airforcewife said...

My husband calls the game "Evercrack".

9:35 PM  
Blogger prairie biker said...

my character is Salami.

but I'm out of adventure points and only made it to level two today. damn. back tomorrow.

better than crack.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Rosie (formerly known as Rox) said...

Hmmmmmmm.........let me write that down.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home