Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Internetless

I just spent more than a week without internet. It was horrible. I don't know how I survived. Worst of all, I didn't have to go to work, so all day there was nothing to do but stare at my dysfunctional computer. (Which somehow really reminded me of my sexlife.)

I took up running again.
I cooked for myself.
I cleaned my whole house. (twice)
I quit drinking.
I only ate vegetables.
I started going to a fotography workshop.
I became a vegetarian.
I met new people.
At a certain point I got so pissed and frustrated that I seriously considered converting to islam.
However I converted to Buddhism.
I called up long lost friends.
I changed the cat litter.
I stopped swearing.
I finished seven books.
I quit smoking. (For a whole day.)
I painted most of my woodwork in the house.

Thank God I'm online again. I wouldn't have survived another day of that shit. Praise the Lord, it's bussiness as usual. Pass me another beer.

10 Comments:

Blogger Sassy said...

Did u masturbate? BTW...glad ur back! :x

9:04 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Welcome back!

11:34 PM  
Blogger kris said...

buuuuuullllllbbbbb! missed you! so glad youre back online, hugs.

2:42 AM  
Blogger bulb said...

AAaaaaaaaaawwww thanks.

6:06 PM  
Blogger prairie biker said...

OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD

6:20 PM  
Blogger bulb said...


Based on your score on the screening device, it would appear that you probably do not have OCD. However, only a mental health professional can make an accurate diagnosis and if you are experiencing psychological distress it may be advisable to see a clinician for further evaluation.

6:47 PM  
Blogger CiscoKid said...

Isn't the internet amazing?...All the things that it stops you from doing...If it hadn't come back, you probably would have commited suicide. So, One more life saved by the internet.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Ms Burden said...

Man... you were dying out there... Thank God you returned from the shadows of medieval dungeons!!!

2:41 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Hi! My screenname is cojones...and....I'm.....*deep breath*.... adicted to the internet...*sob*
Group: "Hi cojones"

3:31 PM  
Blogger jomama said...

Sounds like more than a week of hell to me. What did you do to deserve that?

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home