Friday, July 01, 2005

More Taxes More Sex

So I called her.

"Hi, this is the bulb, remember? Big guy, friendly eyes."
"Yeah, I know who you are. How are you?"
"I got the things you asked for..........."
(Tax bullshit I wont bother you with.)

"I got one more question regarding my taxes, how about you and me get together over dinner?"
"Wow. Bulb! I ..... eh...... great! I was hoping you'd ask. Let me give you my private number."


At leat in a perfect world this is how it should have gone. But harsh reality kicked in once more.

"I got one more question regarding my taxes, how about you and me get together over dinner?"
"Wow. Bulb! I...... eh..... I have a boyfriend."
"Well bring him along so I can stare at him angrily all evening."
(nervous laughter) "I..... I..... don't think he'd like that."
"Well, at least it beats having to wash your hair."
'No really! I have a boyfriend."
"yeah...... ehm..... that's not what I meant. Anyway. I hope you wont hold it agaist me that I like you."
"I.... eh..... I won't."
"Good luck with my taxes."

And that was that. Stupid bitch! Let's call it her loss. Seems like it's another night of me, Diana Krall and a good German white wine.
(Meanwhile in an alternate reality I'll be fucking a cute accountants brains out. Life can be so unfair.)

13 Comments:

Blogger Ms Burden said...

You didn't read my previous comment, did you? did you?
Yeah... I didn't think so!!!

POOR BULB... Download MSN messenger so that I can give you more advices!!!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Rosie (formerly known as Rox) said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:58 PM  
Blogger bulb said...

@laila,
I did read your post. But why the hell would I try to find out if she was single or not, since asking her out would probably answer that question.

@rox,
What the fuck do you mean "quitter". I don't intend to be arrested for stalking. And I don't do flowers either. (I might buy her some underwear though. You know.... to thank her for doing my taxes.)

8:11 PM  
Blogger jomama said...

Loooove Diana Krall.

Soooo nice.

8:49 PM  
Blogger CiscoKid said...

I hear you...
Been there done that.

It is part of what people call; "growing up".

Last time I fell in love was about 15 years ago, of course I lucked out because she ended up marrying me. Unfortunately the love story ended with her dying. Fortunately I have a 7 year old daughter that is the light of my life. (Ever seen Love Story with Ryan O'Neal and ALi McGraw?) anyways just about the same story line without the $$.

Getting back to the woman issue. At this point in time the falling in love is the last thing in my mind. Actually, just enjoying the fruits and flowers of this large garden where I live (If you know what I mean) *wink, wink*

10:05 PM  
Blogger bulb said...

Cisco,
That sucks man. Life can be unfair. Fifteen years seems like nothing if you love somebody.

I've never seen "Love story", maybe I'll rent it. But it better not be a girly film.

Bulb

11:05 PM  
Blogger prairie biker said...

If the boyfriend were to 'disappear', then she'd be single.

Or so I understand.

12:06 AM  
Blogger bulb said...

Prairiebiker,

How much would such a "service" cost me?

12:41 AM  
Blogger prairie biker said...

Sorry My Friend, I'm only local!

Union rules and all!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Bulb...will u buy me some underwear? *bats my pretty brown eyes*

2:25 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

So she's the nice sort that doesn't do the dirty when she's with someone.

So you didn't pull this time/yet. So what? There was a fizzle. You can put a fizzle into girls of that class - good for you.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Le chameau insatiable said...

oh well, was worth a try, wasn't it ? don't ever buy flowers, that's way too cheesy. get her drunk instead she may change her mind, at least for one night. plus the boyfriend will take care of the bullshit while you enjoy the sex. i wish people were a lot more straightforward, would eliminate all the waste of time. like "wanna fuck ?" yes, great/no, next...

7:07 PM  
Blogger kris said...

le chamaeu, youre so right, people should be more straight forward. as for you bulb, if her boyfriend was as fullfilling as he should be then she wouldnt of given off so many signals, but then again you are paying her.. i wouldnt give up flirting though. she did give you her home number so that a big invitation. and flowers are the biggest cliche' ever, all they do is wilt! doesnt work for me, now plants in a pot do, along with undies, i have a bit of a fetish.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home