Thursday, January 05, 2006

And the nominees are....


So far the response to the sad, sick, twisted and disturbing stories award has been overwhelming.

Bullet Hole - Rain (Interior decorating gone haywire.)
I've been Tagged - Jessie (Life-time vacation in hell.)
The amazing Bulb's disturbing story award entry #1 - Le Chameau (Armed robbery, jail, hospitals, depression, suicide and an impossible love. This would make a hell of a movie.)
He's Going To Jail - Sassy (Sassy's blog is just about the best thing on the net right now. I advise everyone to read it. Sort of puts your own pain in perspective.)

Furthermore Me from Mad Baggage Rambling send me a story by email with the request not to publish it. (And yes. It did make me cry.) I can't publish it, but let me tell you this dame is one tough cookie.

I'll keep the list updated as the stories come in. Keep them coming. And vote in the comments section.

10 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Aww sweetheart thank you.
Not tough, just slightly hic-durr-blurble-cuckoo. It helps!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Bulb, have I told you lately that I love you? :P

8:27 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

I agree that sassy's blog is a good one. Also she deserves credit because she is not dishing up the past but living it now. I don't know if I will write another, but I probably will because I'm feeling competitive.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Did I ever tell you, you're my hero? :p

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Yeeman said...

Bulb, This ain't fair, I tried to post my sad stories (plural) last night but somehow couldn't!
Is this my bad karma again?
I still want to be in the race!!
Or I will start posting some poetry that will inspire people to glorify suicide..

1:39 AM  
Blogger Le chameau insatiable said...

i'm a nominee, i'm a nominee, i'm a nominee, i'm a nominee !!!!! oh boy, i'm so happy !! all my gratefulness goes to the sole member of the selection committee. if i get the award, i shall send you a pair of my knickers (what ? no bribing allowed ?)

2:26 AM  
Blogger CiscoKid said...

Did I say, here is my entry?.

RAMBLINGS INC

5:46 PM  
Blogger Writer Mom said...

Hello, Bulb! I've seen you around a lot, but have always been too shy to say hello.
It's probably your animal magnetism that frightens me so.

I'd like to give this a try, but when you say "sleep" with...is that a fixed rule?

Please advise.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Fineartist has entered now, too

:-)

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Laila said...

Jess' is was plain black humorous and I loved it.

Kriss' story is one of the best and she almost made me cry.

Rain needs to publish one more. I know she will do better.

I haven't read Fineartist's one yet.

I need to publish mine. I know it'll be lame because it's getting political.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home