Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Battle Continues

For those of you new to this page, (All 30 or so a day of you), januari is the sick, twisted, sad and disturbing stories month. In contrast to popular rumor, this is not a meme. (Thank you FineArtist.) This is a serious affair, specifically aimed at making Sassy feel better by showing that we've all gone through some bad shit and survived.
My sad story for today is that I've been suffering. Last few days were a living hell. I had the mother of all flu-cases. (Well anyway it wasn't that bad. But I'm a guy, so I'm supposed to complain about it.) But I'm feeling better and I have another list of sad stories for your depressive enjoyment:

Sad Stories - Ciscokid. Sometimes he feels like a motherless child.
Home Crap Home - FineArtist, Coping strategies Dr. Phil hasn't even thought of.
My Sick Story - Sassy. I told you guys she'd win!
Story for Bulb - Evil Krissy. This story makes me want to go out and piss on somebody's corpse.
That's Why - Jules. (Why anyone would prefer Barby to GI Joe is beyond me.)
Keys to the Car - Rain. If you thought only guys wrote about cars, you're wrong.

I recieved a question from writersmom: Hello, Bulb! I've seen you around a lot, but have always been too shy to say hello.It's probably your animal magnetism that frightens me so.I'd like to give this a try, but when you say "sleep" with...is that a fixed rule?Please advise.

Funny you should ask. I get that a lot from women. (The animal magnetism and too shy part.) Anyway about the sleeping with people.... I'm not really stuck up on rules too much.

17 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Hope you are feeling better now.

2:25 AM  
Blogger Rain said...

Yuck, where do you find these photos?

2:28 AM  
Blogger bulb said...

I just googled: "Baby crying snot".

3:31 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I think Bulb thinks to much...

3:54 AM  
Anonymous Yeeman said...

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/journal_comments.php?journalid=199996&entryid=199786

Bulb, believe it or not, but this is the saddest story I have..

11:05 AM  
Anonymous YeeMAN (on behalf of Mickey) said...

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/journal_comments.php?journalid=199996&entryid=281545

Bulb, amazingly I channeled a sad and disturbing story by your cat Mickey today!! Please somebody save Mickey (transfer funds to my account in Switzerland) before it's too late!!

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Laila said...

hihihi Loved the pic. You're getting into "googling" Laila style!!! LOL

I know, I know... I still owe you the story... How about I pay you that $80 and we get even???

4:10 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

I like that you did this to help someone else. I didn't catch on to that at first, so anxious was I to tell my pitiful tale. But that was a very wise and kind idea.
Oh, and thanks to you I now get visitors after a search for Lorena Bobbit. Just the friends I'm looking for. thank you :)

6:21 PM  
Blogger bulb said...

sorry to say Yeeman will not be nominated.
(I might take her out for coffee though)

4:27 AM  
Blogger fineartist said...

I live confused, so this is not a meme? Well thanks be to God, I think people are starting to think of my page as an embarrassing snivel fest...You know, the kind where you read with one hand covering your face...Hell, I'm over it for a while, maybe.

So you've been sick, is that new?

6:57 AM  
Anonymous YeeMan said...

Bulb, needless to say that I (and Mickey) are crushed. You are using double standards in judging what is real pain..
And not to mention, a cup of coffee will not heal my (or Mickey's) disappointment, it better be an over the top pretentious dinner at a restaurant fit for royalty. And of course, Mickey will have to get in the closet again about being "gay" now that you are so adamant about his sexuality.

9:38 AM  
Blogger bulb said...

@Yeeman:

My cat aint gay!

And did you just invite to pay for a great dinner??? I'll take it into consideration.

10:08 AM  
Blogger bulb said...

@Fineartist:

Tagged you for another Meme "Name five body parts you tend to cover up while reading FineArtists blog."

10:12 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Bulb is such an animal! LMAO at googling "baby crying snot". Bulb, you are too much.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Writer Mom said...

Dear Bulb...I can't compete with these people. Nope. I mean, I thought I could...but damn. Almost wanted to call my parents and tell them I love them after reading through...
Thankfully, I'm too lazy. Also, I didn't want to make them feel uncomfortable.

I was thinking, maybe I can share hideous animal deaths instead? Should I hold off until February for that? Something more Valentine's Day-ish?

Okay. Hope that nose thing is cleared up.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Writer Mom said...

*I tossed and turned after leaving this message last night. Some of your pals know me, and hopefully know I'm not a cold-hearted bitch.
Others may not. To clarify...
My sympathies to everyone...and my admiration.
Also, I don't kill animals.
I grew up on a farm, and witnessed several traumatic deaths. Come to think of it, I saw lots of animal sex, as well.
Clearly this is something I need to purge eventually. It may be too raw for the blog, however.

8:28 PM  
Blogger bulb said...

Writersmom,

I grew up in a nice middleclass suburban family. And I saw several traumatic deaths and sex with animals as well.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home